Follow by Email

Friday, 17 June 2011

The Bee's Knees and Chocolate, Please...

Happy Friday J 

So this is me, posting on my blog two days in a row, because I’ve been urged by one of my fans(?) to post daily.  Well, I hate to be a big fat bubble-burster, but I really don’t see that happening, mainly because I have no life and therefore not really much to talk about!  But believe me when I say, I appreciate the request J  It tells me that at least one person is enjoying my writing, and that’s what this is all about.

Anyway, this particular *fan* is one of my neighbours, and she has asked me to post my brownie recipe here.  Very briefly, I live on a beautiful street with the best neighbours in the world J  Now, I can’t actually quantify that statement; I haven’t done the field research and I couldn’t PROVE, say, in a court of law, that they’re the Best Neighbours in the World.  But my gut tells me that they are, and my gut, much like Shakira’s hips, don’t lie….

So this is for Sil, lovely crazy lady that she is; my super easy brownie recipe!

Go to Costco and buy a box of Ghiradelli’s Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix.  Follow directions.  And there you have it.

Also, in browsing the news online this morning, I came across this rather interesting piece:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-post-lockout-puts-bee-colonies-risk-141413807.html

I'm not really sure how to comment on this...?  Maybe…let’s spare a moment to pray for the bees, shall we?

A phrase I never in my life thought I’d be uttering J

Ciao babies.
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Love yah! Keep em coming because they are the high lite of my day!!! :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete